Terms and Conditions of website use
- These terms are governed by the law of St Lucia. Your use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All details of properties listed are as a general guide, we do not carry out detailed surveys, test services, appliances or fittings. ALL PRICES, MEASUREMENTS AND DESCRIPTIONS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS CORRECT.
- Any disputes arising from your use of this website or any information contained in it shall be governed by the law of St Lucia and the Courts of St Lucia shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Ownership of this Site, All intellectual property and material contained in this website belongs Multiple Listings and Real Estate Agents or is under licence from third party owners.
- The material within this website must NOT be reproduced or re-used without the explicit written permission of Multiple Listings and Real Estate Agents..
- While we endeavour to ensure that the contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them.
- Any links provided on the site are provided for your convenience their inclusion does not imply any approval or endorsement by us. We have no control over these sites and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of them.
- Links to this website shall not be setup without the written consent of Multiple Listings and Real Estate Agents. Requests for linking can be sent to email@example.com
- This website is provided without any warranty or term of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose.
- Multiple Listings and Real Estate Agents. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, timely delivery, security or privacy of any transmission made via the internet.
- It is always wise to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. Multiple Listings and Real Estate Agents. cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
- The invalidity or enforceability of any of these terms and conditions shall not affect, impair or invalidate any of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You may provide certain information when you use this Website. For Example, Name, Address, Email, or other information, which we may use to contact you.
- This website uses Google Tracking code to enable us to improve the website and to provide feedback for our clients.